More than 200 members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan are currently based in the UK. In addition, there is a large number of Pakistani professionals in the UK who have been associated with ICAP or other professional accountancy bodies and are associated with the UK Chapter. Our professional community has made its mark across various sectors in the UK including financial services, corporate sector, public sector, practising as accountants or entrepreneurs.
Membership of UK Chapter provides:
- Access to a large group of individuals with varied experience across a number of sectors.
- Knowledge sharing with experienced professionals.
- Opportunity to network at events organised by the UK Chapter including professional and social gatherings.
- Attendance at CPD events and hear insights from industry experts.
- Interaction with the wider Pakistani Community in the UK with diverse backgrounds.
The Chapter operates on a self-sustainable basis and charges annual subscription as follows:
Calendar Year 2016
Members of ICAP – £60
Members of other professional bodies and/or past association with ICAP – £80
Payments can be made to:
- Account Name: ICAP UK CG Ltd
- Account No: 08150801
- Sort Code: 60-95-20
- Bank: UBL UK
Payments can also be made via Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any membership related queries to be emailed to email@example.com